Leadership is no longer viewed as a function of position or authority. Leadership is a “social good”. Everyone benefits from increasing our collective leadership capacity.
With this in mind, the Canadian Health Leadership Network and partner organizations banded together in the spirit of “leadership without ownership” to scope out the issues surrounding the encouragement and achievement of improved health leadership in Canada. A working group, created in May 2013, oversees this effort to increase capacity and capabilities across the country.
- Building Canada’s Health Leaders for Tomorrow: A Roadmap for Action
- Environmental Scan 2016
- Canadian Health Leadership Action Plan Working Group – Work Plan
- Canadian Health Leadership Action Plan Working Group – Terms of Reference
- Closing the Gap: A Canadian Health Leadership Action Plan
- History Canadian Health Leadership Action Plan
- CHLNet Presentation to the Committee on Health Workforce (June 24, 2014, Halifax) / Cliquez ici pour la version française.
- Presentation: CHLNet Benchmarking Study and Health Leadership Action Plan (CHLNet Breakfast Session, NHLC, June 2, 2014)
- 2014 Healthcare Leadership Forum – Final Report
- Setting the Stage, Why Leadership Matters (PPT) (2014 Healthcare Leadership Forum, Montreal)
- Shared Action Towards a Canadian Health Leadership Strategy Framework: A Working Paper (February 2014) / Cliquez ici pour la version française.